WHO WE ARE
Since 2004 Fuselek have been providing a complete Turn-Key solution for our clients. A family owned company who can demonstrate a solid profitable trading history and an excellent trading record with suppliers. Our customer focused, non-contractural approach with a commitment to quality, time scale and cost certainty is supported by a high level of repeat business.
With a wealth of experience in the Commercial & Industrial fit out and refurbishment sectors we have the capabilities to undertake a wide variety of projects. From simple refurbishments to large scale complex developments, we monitor every stage of the programme to ensure the project is delivered on time and within budget.
One of the core principles important to Fuselek is our company ethos. We have a positive and inclusive culture that permeates through to every part of our business. This ensures we have a happy team who are all committed to the quality of our work and who support each other to create a dynamic and professional business environment. This helps us not only to maintain staff who feel contented and proud of where they work, but also happy and satisfied customers. It is not just our people who buy into our company culture, but our customers too.
Fuselek prides itself on being a family run business that provides a professional service. We will always go that extra mile to ensure that the projects we work on are successful, safe and happy environments to attend and work at. Providing bespoke services to achieve our client’s goals and recognising the value in our workforce are our primary goals; investing in those who invest in us.
We have gained a highly regarded reputation by perpetuating the following values:
- Committing the company to doing our very best work and going that extra mile when required.
- To Remain Reliable and consistent in our services and to leave no service incomplete
- To remain honest and reliable in all of our relationships and transactions.
- To be respectful of others, their views and their rights.
- To be Inclusive in how we value diversity, support equality of access to opportunities and
- challenge discrimination.
- To remain creative and flexible in our thinking, in our work and with how we use our resources.
- Providing customers with high quality services which meet their requirements and are fit for
- Enhancing the skills of management and staff through review and actively pursuing an on-going
- training policy, the objective of which is to prepare staff to perform their work more effectively